- All registrations are to be done on-line using the following link to the new Rowing Canada on-line registration – https://membership.rowingcanada.org/JoinProgram
- Create an account (You will receive an email confirming your account information)
- Stay on the website and “Join a Rowing Program/Register”. Choose “Ontario” and “South Niagara Rowing Club” from the drop-down menus.
- You will be directed to our programs. Please ensure that you are joining the correct one. If you have difficulty, or register for the wrong program, please contact the South Niagara Rowing Club Registrar by clicking here.
- Complete corresponding on-line registration and accept waivers.
- Methods of payment:
- Cheque made payable to South Niagara Rowing Club. Drop off payment in mail box in the large boathouse prior to first scheduled practice.
- Credit card payment using weblink to Peloton system via Rowing Canada on-line registration system.
Click here for all of the 2020 program rates.
Options are available for financial support! Click here to learn more and to see if you qualify.
Once the Registrar is in possession of on-line rowing program registration confirmation and program fee payment, you will receive an email stating that you are registered in the program.
- Athletes not registered with the SNRC and Rowing Canada will not be allowed on the water.
- Any athlete with unpaid fees from previous sessions will have to make payment before being allowed on the water. NO EXCEPTIONS